Thanks for the banners

Started by Borthran, November 20, 2004, 01:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohkami

AngelKnightRay

I'm pretty sure you can. Don't ask me how I know, I just do!

Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 0817 0232 9514

50 baby charmanders that have to go fast! 10 Milotics to trade as well, all legit, that must go , go , go!

Dan

Shin CZ

Made a topic about Aeka Fan Club having Seidou under their links. They used Banner 07. :) Looks great...

ZERO-Ryoko

-_____________-

Borthran

If anyone was wondering why the Christmas banners are all still up, its just because I havent been at my laptop to FTP the random script back up :P
I was waiting until at least Jan 7th since that is Chibi's Christmas.. so probably later tonight the banners will revert back to the non-holiday ones.
Join WoW

HAPPYGOLUCKY

I think you had better keep them up until Chinese New Year's next month.

Borthran

New Years is not the main holiday theme used here :P
I tried to upload it but it says Im over my quota.. it will take a little time I guess for this stupid server to come to terms with its job.
Join WoW

Grate Saiyaman

Quote from: bobn64 on January 11, 2005, 05:36:33 PM

I tried to upload it but it says Im over my quota.. it will take a little time I guess for this stupid server to come to terms with its job.

I hate it when junk like that happens.

:-\

Shin CZ

Bob, must say that your new banners own. Love the Felicia BTW...? :heart:

I'm still waiting to see a Yuffie banner... *hint* hint*

Borthran

Still waiting for you to make a Yuffie banner.. *hint* hint*
I didnt make any of them personally.. the first post in this thread lists all of them with their artists, so compliment them, not me :P
Join WoW

Shin CZ

Ack, I knew that. ell, I can't make any banners, since I have no such programs, but I could find some suitable pics, for someone to make a banner of it. ^_^

HAPPYGOLUCKY

I for one am offended by the new banners. I was happily watching them scroll by, and it occurred to me that a few are not real fanservice. Please swap these out for more bikini pics.
You should do a "silky chef" series. Anime girls wearing nothing but kitchen appliances.

<.< Hope I'm not banned yet.

AngelKnightRay

you've been banned since day 1 :P

Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 0817 0232 9514

50 baby charmanders that have to go fast! 10 Milotics to trade as well, all legit, that must go , go , go!

The Lonely Moon

Quote from: HAPPYGOLUCKY on January 12, 2005, 03:03:22 PM
I for one am offended by the new banners. I was happily watching them scroll by, and it occurred to me that a few are not real fanservice. Please swap these out for more bikini pics.
You should do a "silky chef" series. Anime girls wearing nothing but kitchen appliances.

<.< Hope I'm not banned yet.
Your mother's banned.

Look at me, I am spamming!

Maybe I should turn this into a legit post...hmm...nah.