Subdomains, email, and webspace

Started by Borthran, September 25, 2004, 02:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borthran

Well I own this and other subdomains and stuff, and I have billions of bytes of storage space, so I figure I'll share if anyone wants some.

I can make like bobn64.seidou.org for free for you (or whatever you want, it obviously wouldnt be bobn64 :P)  Or if you want to pay the $10 for a domain name (you can register it yourself ;)), I can host that on this server too.
I have several GB free on the server and hundreds of GB of bandwidth available so I mean you could host AMVs that you make or pictures or whatever.

Essentially I hate paying for all this and having no way to use it, so feel free :P

For that matter, you can have email here too if you want, like coolme@seidou.org, or admin@awesome.seidou.org

And sooner or later I do plan to work on an "official" home page for seidou.org.. basically with a few links like to the AIC archives and stuff (which are incredibly hard for me to upload because its so large, it keeps stopping)

If anyone is interested in any of that stuff, just leave me a PM or comment about it here.? Its pretty easy for me to do and its not really an inconvenience as long as you dont go breaking stuff :P
Join WoW

The Lonely Moon

Could we say...upload pictures and stuffels? ^_^

Dan

Borthran

Join WoW

The Lonely Moon

Well, I had to ask something, now didn't I? *stares at Dan*

Dan

I did not start this.  The boundaries were clearly drawn, you decided to make things bigger.

The Lonely Moon