Possible Site Outage

Started by Borthran, October 20, 2004, 03:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borthran

I dont know what is going on with my server account.. I can't log in to the host and the databases for my personal site have a new password apparently..
My only conclusion is that my master host account was hacked.. and as such someone may have the potential to delete everything I posess on the internet, such as this site.  I apologize in advance if it goes down.. I will contact tech support as soon as they come online.  So if you can't access the forum later today, that is the cause, and I am trying to figure out what happened.  In any case all of your passwords and such are safe as they are encrypted in the database and as far as I know its not possible to get them out.
Thanks
Bob
Join WoW

HAPPYGOLUCKY

This all sounds so familiar. Like another anime site from the past. hmmmmmm...  ;D  ;)

Hope tech support gets it worked out before I get hacked, because my login password is the same as my access code to the swiss bank account.  :-\

Borthran

:P

I dont know if it was really hacked, maybe just some computer glitch somewhere or something.  All I know is that I cant even have my password reset because my email address is no longer on file  :ponder:  So I dont know whats up with it, Im talking to tech support now but I dont think they are doing anything about it at the moment  :disgust:  But this is a subaccount of my main account so I imagine if it was a hacker they would have already destroyed it and stuff, so I am led to believe its just some sort of error that erased my main account info or something.
Join WoW

The Lonely Moon

Quote from: HAPPYGOLUCKY on October 20, 2004, 11:27:32 AM
This all sounds so familiar. Like another anime site from the past. hmmmmmm...? ;D? ;)

[...]
'OMG', Bob, now you have to start complaining about your personal life and how no one respects your authori-ty.  :P

Grate Saiyaman

Quote from: The Lonely Moon on October 20, 2004, 05:56:45 PM
Quote from: HAPPYGOLUCKY on October 20, 2004, 11:27:32 AM
This all sounds so familiar. Like another anime site from the past. hmmmmmm...  ;D  ;)

[...]
'OMG', Bob, now you have to start complaining about your personal life and how no one respects your authori-ty.  :P

Then after that you gotta whine about getting endless e-mails about how evil and nasty you are.

;)

Dan

Hmm.

So Fonzy, what's the bank number?

Borthran

Hey, if it were that easy to snatch passwords, I think I'd be rolling in the money right now >.>

I'll refrain from adding to the several references above, even though I do find them amusing  :P
Oh by the way that wasnt really Dan who just posted, it was his mother who wants to ruin his internet life :-X

:domo:
Join WoW

HAPPYGOLUCKY

hahahahaahahaha...(sniff). Ahhhh...memories.

BTW, I love that chibi monster ion.

The Lonely Moon

Quote from: bobn64 on October 21, 2004, 02:57:26 AM

Oh by the way that wasnt really Dan who just posted, it was his mother who wants to ruin his internet life :-X

:domo:
XD

Dan

What's this with my mother?  Leave her alone, she's only small. >_>

Mango

???

I have no idea what you are talking about...

What you talking shit about me behind my back?!  I am closing this BBS FOR GOOD! :P

Borthran

In case you are worried or something, the problem seems to have been resolved, and my passwords are different now just in case somebody happened to guess them or something.  The host is rather reluctant to discuss the matter with me though.. I think they know more than they are telling me or something..  So I'm keeping on them about it ;D
Join WoW