Main Menu

New Server

Started by Borthran, April 18, 2005, 06:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borthran

Well, I was going to complain about the amount of times that the server randomly went down in the past.. but now its been down for days.  So I bought an account on a new host.  Some things may not be ironed out entirely yet, but I have class in less than 3 hours and I didnt sleep yet >_>.  Maybe this evening if Im not sleeping.. or if Dan happens to get on, he will know how to fix the rest of the things.
Sorry that it was down for a long time, but it came back in record time (I just bought the server last night)..  Its very different from what Im used to but it seems to be working out well.  I'll post the long story about what exactly happened later tonight.
But rest assured that we lost nothing, and there should be no more outages, pretty much ever again (because I have never seen this host be down in all my years (friend uses this host too)).

Bob
Join WoW

Shin CZ

Okay. It's all good and whatnot, but what's with the layout color change? Can you guys make an option to have the old yellowish color back? Plzkthx. ;)

The yellow/orange ness of it all was VERY easy on the eyes.

Dan

The old themes seem to not be working properly; I've not got time to look at it now, but the basic thing seems to be working.

Basically, the SMF default theme is kicking in where the normal theme is not working (a fail-safe built into the BBS).

Dan

Okay.  The themes should be back and the attachments are back.

Grate Saiyaman

You guys do great work.
;)
;D

The Lonely Moon

Quote from: Shin CZ on April 18, 2005, 08:01:02 AM
Okay. It's all good and whatnot, but what's with the layout color change? Can you guys make an option to have the old yellowish color back? Plzkthx. ;)

The yellow/orange ness of it all was VERY easy on the eyes.
Why can't people understand? It's gold.

You guys have done well.

Bob, would you be against donations? :heart:

AngelKnightRay

SSBMS*aka Me* >_> (10:55:54 PM): I told you we should pay dues <_<
kwidis64 (10:55:56 PM): I intend to get partial refund from the other server

^--Bob and I last night

Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 0817 0232 9514

50 baby charmanders that have to go fast! 10 Milotics to trade as well, all legit, that must go , go , go!

Borthran

Haha someday maybe I'll find some easy way to do donations to help pay for it :P
Join WoW

The Lonely Moon

Just say the word, Bob.  =D

HAPPYGOLUCKY

I would gladly pay for the hours of entertainment!
Just one less trip to the strip club for me.
>.>
<.<

Get a paypal acct or something. I'll be your eccentric & generous benefactor if you knight me Lord Fonzworth of Happyland, and charge me to rule the lesser proletariat mods with a draconian fist.

The Lonely Moon

I don't have a paypal account. =/ Do you take money orders? =P