Glitches - Please Read

Started by Dan, November 09, 2005, 09:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lonely Moon

He screwed it up! XD

NO PRESSIES FOR HIM.

Dan

The Lonely Moon

Wellzzz, if you are in a thread and click on the link for the subforum which the thread is in (say you are in the Lounge), it takes you to the main forum page place.

The Lonely Moon

Dan

The problem was that index.php?action=forum&board=some_id ends up using action=forum to go to the front page of the forum [it is a TinyPortal variable and not default SMF] and I thought it would smart enough to evaluate board=some_id to go to a specific board.  Oh well, I just removed the action=forum [I thought it was telling TP that it was in forum mode, turns out it just takes you to the forum page].

The Lonely Moon

WUT BOUT DA BATEL SISTEM THO?

Dan

Haven't you seen the announcement?

The Lonely Moon

Death Pixie

I NED HALP PLX TEH TA2Z ARNET WURKIN

The Lonely Moon

HAPPYGOLUCKY

Quote from: uɐp on July 03, 2007, 05:31:38 PM
The problem was that index.php?action=forum&board=some_id ends up using action=forum to go to the front page of the forum [it is a TinyPortal variable and not default SMF] and I thought it would smart enough to evaluate board=some_id to go to a specific board.  Oh well, I just removed the action=forum [I thought it was telling TP that it was in forum mode, turns out it just takes you to the forum page].

Don't gimme no jibba jabba, fool!

>.>

lolakills

Thanks Dano, now I can find other things to drive me crazy! ;D

All I need is some coffee to stay sharp

FuSE

Yay! Thanks Dan for da fixes.

"That's...TREASURE HUNTER!!"

Mr. ZeroRyoko1974

Are a lot of the pictures missing for anyone else?  Most of the smilies and all the buttons and stuff are blank for me today.

lolakills

They seem to be on and off a bit, but eventually they all show up.

All I need is some coffee to stay sharp