OOOOOOOOHHH!!! I love Xmas #2! Excellent work, Chibi! ;D

chibi

thanks ^_^
but why is it so pixely ~_~
chu :-*
i <3 133b

Ohkami

Borthran

All the banners have a height of 120 pixels.. so if you submit one that is less than that, it will be enlarged to that size.  If it's larger, it will be reduced.  Sometimes it makes them not look so cool (especially huge ones with text.. sometimes the text is hard to read when it's shrunk)
Join WoW

Grate Saiyaman

Was there a Maximum width that you needed to have?

I was kind of worried about that . . . .  :-\ :-\

8)

Borthran

The longest one thats there now (xmas-05) is probably the longest any of them should be, if that makes any sense.  I dont know exactly how long it is, but I know that on my desktop, with a resolution of 1024x768, it pushes the welcome message and stuff really far to the right.  But I usually use my laptop so I normally dont notice..  plus theres plenty of room over there for it to get pushed to like 4 lines instead of 2 with a height of 120.
Join WoW

Ohkami

I normally make my banners, no more than 500x200

Grate Saiyaman

Quote from: bobn64 on December 02, 2004, 03:05:33 AM
The longest one thats there now (xmas-05) is probably the longest any of them should be, if that makes any sense.? I dont know exactly how long it is, but I know that on my desktop, with a resolution of 1024x768, it pushes the welcome message and stuff really far to the right.? But I usually use my laptop so I normally dont notice..? plus theres plenty of room over there for it to get pushed to like 4 lines instead of 2 with a height of 120.

Makes sense to me . . .? ;)
. . .? that one turns out to be 120x635? . . . (yikes)? ::) It sure takes up space when you only have 800x600 res.

I think Kami has the right idea.  ;)

Ohkami

The Lonely Moon

A genie? Do you grant three wishes?

Ohkami

The Lonely Moon

And which times would that be?
<_<

Ohkami

It depends on the person.

Do you have a wish?

The Lonely Moon

Maybe, but if I said it out loud, it might not come true. ^_^

Dan

Can you have recursive wishes?  Acausal loops?