#seidou.org IRC Chatroom closed

Started by ZERO-Ryoko, December 05, 2006, 05:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZERO-Ryoko

Due to the lack of interest and participation, the #seidou.org chatroom has been shut down.

Should some interest spark in the future, one may be recreated upon request.

Happy Posting.
-_____________-

Mr. ZeroRyoko1974

Quote from: DC on December 12, 2006, 08:21:26 AM
Quote from: Sergesnets on December 12, 2006, 06:45:53 AM
Only for community seidou.org! HOT!
1.Buy Tramadol (Generic Ultram) with no prior prescription, overnight delivery, COD orders accepted. Shipped from a licensed U.S. pharmacy
2.SOMA 90ct $70 FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!

Oh sweet!  For us only?!  You shouldn't have!! 
act now, for the first 50 orders you will recieve a free set of Ginzu knives :chair: These knives are guarenteed to stay sharp for life, or pay 17.99 shipping and handling to have it sharpened.  And its infused with the power of oxygen.  As a free gift, everyone will recieve an autographed Billy Mayes photo and a sample of oxyclean

lolakills

You know, I recieved a Ginzu knife 20 years ago...and it is still sharp!

All I need is some coffee to stay sharp

nitsuma

Say, say, say! I didn't give you permission to shut it down! Geez, that explains why I've been there alone all these months. Me so ronery. :'(

The Lonely Moon

XD Hahaha, poor Justin.

I can just picture you now ... sitting there ... with such hope in your eyes, only to be disappointed when you finally give up and go to bed, with a heavy-hearted sigh.

XD

ZERO-Ryoko

I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it, Justin.
It's no longer registered under my name. D:

Now, if we had more people around in the channels.. that would have changed things, wouldn't it?

But like I said, I can remake if requested. :P
People can log on using the web browser version. ;)
-_____________-

nitsuma

Quote from: The Lonely Moon on June 13, 2007, 05:16:05 PM
XD Hahaha, poor Justin.

I can just picture you now ... sitting there ... with such hope in your eyes, only to be disappointed when you finally give up and go to bed, with a heavy-hearted sigh.

XD

Uhhh... <_<; You're picture is wrong. Yeah. Absolutely wrong... ;>_>

Nah, it's okay, Marie. I should have been visiting the forum more. And I was exaggerating about going there for months and not knowing it was closed. :P Although, it did take me awhile to realize something was up. I had finally noticed that there wasn't a topic anymore. What can I say? I'm slow. >_<

The Lonely Moon

ZERO-Ryoko

-_____________-

SakuraAshura28

hey guys.Im new here
Can i know how to do my profile.They say that i was lookin for does not exist.How ah? ???
SMILE ALWAYS!!! :P

Borthran

What are you talking about?

What is going on?

This sanctuary is only for chats? :disgust:
Join WoW