Ventrilo Chat Sessions

Started by ZERO-Ryoko, March 18, 2008, 02:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iSmell

What?  100 dollars?  I got mine for $30 dollars at circuit shitty.

ZERO-Ryoko

Quote from: AngelKnightRay on March 31, 2008, 07:28:07 PM
So, I went to Best Buy after my meeting. They had headsets there but they were more than I wanted to pay. The guy was telling me that I'll pay around 100 bucks for whatever type of headset I get, but for some reason I get the feeling he was jerking me around like a mechanic. Tiny mythological creature poking holes and shitting in my filters, no way, no way. Then theres also the adapter he said I would need to which was an additional 40 bucks, so if I can't find it any cheaper I wont be getting one until next month or the month after depending on how thrifty I am. April or May =O who knows which.

yeah, best buy is yanking your chain.
-_____________-

lolakills

All I need is some coffee to stay sharp

AngelKnightRay

I did not notice all of those typos. It's a little hard for me to believe I made that many typos and didn't see any of them. I'm surprised no one has made a comment about it either <_<

But yes, I'll check around at more places, but I'm poor now. Wireless mouse for the win <_<

Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 0817 0232 9514

50 baby charmanders that have to go fast! 10 Milotics to trade as well, all legit, that must go , go , go!

Ohkami

Are you suddenly dyslexic? >.>

ZERO-Ryoko

-_____________-

Borthran

I got my wired headset at best buy for like 40.  I also got a fancy wireless mouse that day.  Ray=fail.
Join WoW

Dan

A headset would be useful but I have a built-in microphone.  Though, I'd prefer a wireless headset but they shoul come with a "TWAT" warning.

ZERO-Ryoko

I have a Microsoft Wired headset.
I got it for 30 bucks from Staples back when I used to work there. They're originally 59.99each.
I Bought 4 of them. Two for Me and Mimi.. and 2 For a coupla Guildies near by. HAW HAW
-_____________-

Mr. ZeroRyoko1974

Borthran

What an idiot, how could she not see who was talking?
Join WoW

lolakills

Blinded by frustration and anger I guess.

All I need is some coffee to stay sharp

iSmell

bwahahahha!

If you go to the other ventrilo harassment vids, the female voice that says, I am gonna kill your fucking mother is the same.  It is for verbatim.

iSmell

wait...

Lola get on Vent more often!!

Ohkami

I now have a microphone and no one to talk to. >.>;;;