Seidou.org is now members-only

Started by Borthran, February 12, 2009, 12:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borthran

To view the forum, you must now sign in to seidou.org.  If you do not have an account, please register.  Due to the enormous amount of spam that we receive, please send a forum PM to thelonelymoon, bobn64, or dan once your account is created and we will activate your account.
Join WoW

ZERO-Ryoko

Villagers Rejoice! The king has SPOKEN!!

/flails
-_____________-

iSmell

WHAT?! 

I WANT PASSERBYERS TO BE ABLE TO SEE MY FARTS ON THE BBS!

Borthran

And they shall.  Once they register and sign in :P
Join WoW

ZERO-Ryoko

-_____________-

JGZinv

Congrats on becoming yet another secret society of fictition favoring forum users.
or the SSFFFU   ;D
True power comes not from strength, but from the soul and imagination.

iSmell

Well..

I CAN TAKE MY SHOES OFF AND FART WITHOUT SCARING THE LURKERS!!

The Lonely Moon

Please leave on your shoes and do not fart. >_>

And, hurah!

lolakills

Very good move.  Join us, signup and sign in!

All I need is some coffee to stay sharp

Jibril

I still don't agree with the decision.

ZERO-Ryoko

-_____________-

Jibril

Quote from: ZERO-Ryoko on February 13, 2009, 11:08:54 AM
what decision?
To make it a private club.  I lived through forums that did that, it was slowly the death of them.  Even if there isn't much traffic, sometimes a previously quiet lurker signs on with something to say once in a while.

http://seidou.org/forum/index.php?topic=1636.0

iSmell

Well that depends.

We are a bunch of close banded lab monkeys, so this forum isn't gonna die any time.  Since conception till now, the frequent posters here have been here since the beginning and until I disclose Lola's secret, it looks to remain a close knit band of lab monkeys. 

Jibril

Quote from: AssFACE on February 14, 2009, 12:29:25 PMWe are a bunch of close banded lab monkeys, so this forum isn't gonna die any time.  Since conception till now, the frequent posters here have been here since the beginning and until I disclose Lola's secret, it looks to remain a close knit band of lab monkeys. 
Yeah, that's true.  tenchiintokyo.org was the same way.  When I went here or there, I'm not sure what anybody is talking about, so I usually just stay put in the Tenchi forums>.>

lolakills

No need to know what we are talking about, just talk about anything.  I mean, look at Assface, he talks out of his ass all the time, and we still let him in.   ;D

All I need is some coffee to stay sharp