Thanks for the banners

Started by Borthran, November 20, 2004, 01:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borthran

Join WoW

The Lonely Moon

AngelKnightRay

Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 0817 0232 9514

50 baby charmanders that have to go fast! 10 Milotics to trade as well, all legit, that must go , go , go!

Mitsuru-sama

The Lonely Moon

Chibs should make a Sephiroth banner...you know, just to even it out. >_> <_<

Sephiroth=sexy, evil bastardo

Dan

Sephiroth is a fun reference, it beats Angra Mainyu (Zoroastrian evil spirit) in FFX-2 but they called another monster Ahriman (another name for Angra Mainyu) so they lose points there.

Um, yes.  Sorry, I think the mythological references cropping up in things (like FF) are amusing.  Some are well thought out (like the Sephiroth, the ten emanations of God/tree of life in the Kabbalah) others are not (like Angra Mainyu/Ahriman).  ^_^;;;;

AngelKnightRay

50 baby charmanders that have to go fast! 10 Milotics to trade as well, all legit, that must go , go , go!

Ohkami

I figured we needed a little wolfy-ness to make the place complete.  ;)

AngelKnightRay

You did better than I thought you would since you said it would be basic, but it's pretty nice.

ZERO-Ryoko

GS, cool banner!!!

...must.. make.. one with... bi shounen.... I'll get too it when I have... time.. *_*
-_____________-

AngelKnightRay

GS is like the god of fanservice! And, when you make that banner, you must make a Jowy Atrides banner as well!! >.> <.<

The Lonely Moon

Quote from: Project: 2501 on November 28, 2004, 04:18:59 AM
GS, cool banner!!!

...must.. make.. one with... bi shounen.... I'll get too it when I have... time.. *_*
*_*

Rich, I love your banner. *applaud*

EDIT: What the heck...nm...I am glad no one saw that. <_<

EDIT AGAIN: Darn, Bob saw it...>_>

Borthran

Join WoW

Mango

I can always tell which one GS makes.  How?  Lucky guess.... :D :P

Grate Saiyaman