What're you doing this Saturday?

Started by AngelKnightRay, November 30, 2005, 05:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelKnightRay

Well, I know Bob , Dan, and Happy will be off getting drunk, like they always do, but what about the rest of you? Which would equate to Marie, Tabitha, Courtney, and perhaps Isis.

Due to the recent nature of things, what ever the reason may be, us crazy kids don't talk much outside of the forum like we used to, so I am proposing that we have one of those big crazy Chats like we used to in the old days.

This Saturday, 10 PM If I don't know your AIM sn, just post it and I'll invite you to el chat.

Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 0817 0232 9514

50 baby charmanders that have to go fast! 10 Milotics to trade as well, all legit, that must go , go , go!

The Lonely Moon

Ohkami

Grate Saiyaman

I'm guessing that'd be "eastern" time ?? ??

. . . . or 7:00 out here on the left coast . . .

::)

The Lonely Moon

Actually, it's probably central time, seeing as that's the zone we live in. =) So maybe that is 8ish for you?

AngelKnightRay

Yup, that would be central.

<_< Well, that's 3 people. Someone track down Brutus and Bob.

50 baby charmanders that have to go fast! 10 Milotics to trade as well, all legit, that must go , go , go!

AngelKnightRay

I also expect HAPPY to be there so he may talk with Marshe and I about his latest addiction, Harry Potter.

Auto response from PaulWCastillo: And an Avada Kedavra to you.

The Lonely Moon

Quote from: AngelKnightRay on December 01, 2005, 06:25:51 PM
I also expect HAPPY to be there so he may talk with Marshe and I about his latest addiction, Harry Potter.

Auto response from PaulWCastillo: And an Avada Kedavra to you.
Hah, he should show up so I can judge him. XD

Borthran

I tracked me down for you.
I'm actually not drinking this weekend, rather, I am going to be working some sort of 20 hour shift at work.
Starting at 8am Sat until whenever the party ends.. General Electric is having a monster Christmas party in our student union.  Why? Your guess is as good as mine.  But I have to work it, and there is free alcohol (explain that to me, how they can just show up and give free alcohol away on a "dry campus").. so maybe I will be drinking.. but at least it will be with a bunch of middle-aged GE employees and I'll be getting paid.

And before you get any ideas, next saturday is a similar event, with a wedding reception there.. free alcohol yet again, but it goes from Friday morning for setup through Sunday for teardown.
So if I disappear from the internet until Christmas, you know why.. I'm the only one left working at this place. :P
Join WoW

ZERO-Ryoko

HA
Great Idea, Ray!
I don't know what I'll be doing Saturday. Probably Shopping.
You guys..

When it's 7pm your time, It's 4pm my time.
I'll most likely be downtown shopping with my sisters. :(

That's so sad.

Damn you guys! I have a Chatroom set up on IRC. But whatever.
YES, It still exists!
-_____________-

The Lonely Moon

I don't really like IRC.

If I still had it, I would consider joining the chatroom. *shrug*

AngelKnightRay

Yeah, IRC isn't too user friendly and it clashes with my desktop. Where's my red dress?~

ZERO-Ryoko

Hmm.. Oh well. I tried... XD

I hate you all.. but yeah. boo to you all.

I'll be shopping. XD
-_____________-

Borthran

Well, I am working right now, but I am online since work for me consists of sitting at a desk at the front of this big room and adjusting the lights to whoever's liking.  So now I'm spending my time watching a lot of old people get drunk in my student union.. one lady fell like 3 times on the dance floor.. she's slowly making her way out to her car to drive home.. and yet they try to crackdown on students who drink.  At least we have DD's!
Anyways back to the topic at hand.. I'll be somewhere around a computer most of the night through at least 1130 most likely.
And Ray, get rid of that stupid AIM virus you have.  You sent me like 400 messages in the past day telling me to look at your picture or telling me that you found my pictures.
Join WoW

ZERO-Ryoko

-_____________-