Previous topic - Next topic

The Lonely Moon

:D Ray and Mr Lola, get your mics!

ZERO-Ryoko

-_____________-

lolakills

All I need is some coffee to stay sharp

Borthran

It is much funner to text chat when it reads it to you.
Join WoW

lolakills

ZERO-Ryoko

So what do you think, Guys?

I definately thought it was a lot of fun.
-_____________-

lolakills

ZERO-Ryoko

-_____________-

Borthran

It has caused me to stay up until at least 5am for 2 days straight.  And I had stuff to do both mornings (like work)!
I was working with Ray to get the ability to play music directly into it set up.  I don't really want the ability, because it will clutter up the voices, but it's useful for some things (like Darth Vader yelling NOOOOOO).
Join WoW

ZERO-Ryoko

There are ways to play music into vent. You may have to toggle with the input or outout functions. I don't know how to though, cause I haven't had the need to do that. But I do know that you can do that. Unless they provide it mainly for people who pay for their Ventrilo services.

Here's a Disclaimer.

I'm not really shy on Ventrilo. I've become quite comfortable with talking online through that whether I knew them in person or not. Sometimes we'd invite people in our server to run instances in WoW, so we don't have to type. So if I come off a little rude and stuff. I'm sorry, and please let me know. :)
-_____________-

lolakills

Bob, I'll  try to post my settings if you want...and we can hear your, and Ray's, funky music!

Maires: We'll be rude right back let you know  ;D

ZERO-Ryoko

Were you there when I let out a nasty burp? XD
-_____________-

DangerGirlX

I'm barely on the forums, nor do I say much... but I sure enjoyed the singing and squealing!
~DangerGirlX~

AngelKnightRay

So, I went to Best Buy after my meeting. They had headsets there but they were more than I wanted to pay. The guy was telling me that I'll pay around 100 bucks for whatever type of headset I get, but for some reason I get the feeling he was jerking me around like a mechanic. Tiny mythological creature poking holes and shitting in my filters, no way, no way. Then theres also the adapter he said I would need to which was an additional 40 bucks, so if I can't find it any cheaper I wont be getting one until next month or the month after depending on how thrifty I am. April or May =O who knows which.

Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 0817 0232 9514

50 baby charmanders that have to go fast! 10 Milotics to trade as well, all legit, that must go , go , go!

The Lonely Moon

That sounds a bit steep. <_<;

Just get a microphone. XD LOLOLOLOL JK