Glitches - Please Read

Started by Dan, November 09, 2005, 09:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borthran

:sweat2: Could you forward one of those notices to me so I can report this to the host?
Join WoW

lolakills

All I need is some coffee to stay sharp

ZERO-Ryoko

Excellent work, Team~!

>_>

<_<

^_^
-_____________-

Mr. ZeroRyoko1974

hello?  is this thing on?  testing testing testing....yay the board seems to be back up

Borthran

Heh heh ^_^;
Sorry about that earlier.  I had the host switch my accounts over to one of their new machines because the old one was just dying far too often.  This move didn't go as smoothly as it was supposed to, and the DNS had to update for everyone before it started working again.  But this should theoretically mean that the site should not be down nearly as much (if at all) from now on.
Join WoW

FuSE

Wasn't sure where to post this...but...are the spoiler tags not working anymore? I can't seem to make them work. :(

"That's...TREASURE HUNTER!!"

Borthran

That will be Dan's department.. I think he wrote those himself but the upgrade killed them a while ago (and it killed a bunch of other stuff too I think)
Join WoW

Mr. ZeroRyoko1974

Kind of a strange thing, but if I am in a section, say BBS Announcements and I click on the link to go back to the main board listing, it goes to the home page instead of the forum. 
http://seidou.org/forum/index.php instead of http://seidou.org/forum/index.php?action=forum

The Lonely Moon

It's been doing that for a while.

DAN FIX IT NOW WHERE IZ DA BATTLE SYSTEM??!11

Mr. ZeroRyoko1974

Yeah, I just have been living with it, but it bugs me.  Someone needs to fix it:D

The Lonely Moon

It is a bit annoying, I agree. XD

Borthran

Join WoW

FuSE

I was wondering about that. Tags and the links back to the Sanctuary forum main page. :) Please and thank you.

Edit: I just thought of a good quote. "Fix it fix it fix it fix it....fix it fix it fix it!" - Fry =P

"That's...TREASURE HUNTER!!"

Dan

You know, I've only just seen this.

Okay.  Let's have a look at this.

Edit: The bread crumbs, right?  The buttons work fine, or they should.

Edit2: This is set quite deeply in the BBS code, so there may be intermittent crashes from parse errors as I remember how code in PHP.

Edit3: Fixed, bitches.

Death Pixie

Ok, he fixed it, you can all say thank you now. :P

And bring him presents. Preferably chocolate... and send it in August!